June 20, 2014

Virgin Sangria

I love a good fruity drink. However, I would rather have it minus the alcohol in most cases. I would rather have a delicious juice combo (and its a lot cheaper!). We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon  in April and I wish I had gotten every single non-alcoholic drink recipe they had. I think I drank my weight in "Fruit Loops" throughout the week. 
Last year, we threw a Fiesta wedding shower for my cousin and his bride to be! When thinking about drinks, Sangria had to be included. It also needed to be non-alcoholic. My aunt Sandra tried a few different combos until she hit the jackpot so you can give her all the credit for this recipe! It was a hit at the shower and I have been taking
it to parties ever since! It always gets rave reviews and I am always emailing someone the recipe afterwards. It is the PERFECT summer drink! Hope you enjoy!

Summer Sangria (non-alcoholic)
6 cups Apple Juice
4 cups Grape Juice  
4 cups Cranberry Juice
1 cup Orange Juice
3 cups of sprite
2 sliced orange, 
3 sliced limes
*you can add any other fruit you want for decor but the limes and oranges are a must!
**don't try to save a step and get cran-grape juice. You need the tartness of the actual cranberry juice.
 
Mix all together. Let sit in fridge for at least 2 hours before serving, with fruit already mixed in.  
Can add fresh fruit just before serving, if you want it to look a little bit fresher.


This makes a little over a gallon so be careful if you are trying to mix it in a 1 gallon pitcher. I spill it every time because for some reason I just know it will all fit this time
It doesn't. 
I would use 2 different gallon pitchers and just pour them back and forth to mix the juices evenly. Then you can split the fruit slices between the 2.

You can half the recipe but trust me, it will go fast so make plenty for a party! 

That's it! Easy peasy! Let me know how you like it!

No comments: